Last year when I wrote my research paper, I had a very different view on illegal immigration. I believed that every single illegal alien living in this country to should be kicked out and sent back to their countries. However as I began researching the subject I started to realize that my stance was perhaps a little too harsh. I came to find out that it is often times the illegal aliens that are the ones that do the jobs that many in the United States deem themselves "too good" to do. They come to this country in hopes of making their lives better for not only themselves, but their families as well. By the end of the paper I had changes my stance a great deal, and now believe that if they begin paying taxes and are not being a cancer to our society they should be allowed to stay in the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment