Monday, February 16, 2009

2/16/2009

i really wasn't trying to accomplish too much with my card. I really was just trying to get the assignment done, while adding a little bit of humor to the assignment. With my card I just wanted to create a sense of the feeling of waking up with no recollection of what happened the night before. I thought it would be something that would get a laugh or two that many of my peers would be able to. I used the background with all of the questions to represent the unknown of what might have happened. The text was my handwriting because I thought it made it more personal. And the blue question marks and the blue pen just happened to be a coincidence because that background was blue and the only color pen I had was blue. My final product was something that I thought was pretty good, if I Could have I would have maybe like to have some different color question marks, but I couldn't find it on Google and didn't want to look around so it was fine.

1 comment:

  1. I thought your post secret card was very good. The question marks were very good in representing the unknown of what happened the night before.

    ReplyDelete